Have You Fallen Victim to a Wrongful Incident in Royal Oak?

Have you been a victim to an auto accident in Royal Oak? Are you an anxious mother caring for a child who has suffered a birth injury or have you lost a family member after receiving care from a negligent medical practitioner? Are you suffering from a disability and struggling through legal hoops to get the Social Security benefits you deserve? You should not have to suffer through any wrongful incident alone. If you live in Royal Oak, our team of experienced attorneys at Thurswell Law can provide you with the legal representation you deserve for any auto accident, birth injury, wrongful death, or Social Security disability case.

Benefits Of Representation From Thurswell Law in Royal Oak

At Thurswell Law, you’ll find a team of experienced and highly qualified attorneys in Royal Oak who want to help you gain justice and compensation for your suffering. We want to help take some of the weight off of your shoulders. Throughout your case, we’ll support you every step of the way. When you call Thurswell Law, an attorney will answer your legal questions directly. Your case will not get passed to a paralegal or an assistant.

We’ve been recognized by a large number of law organizations as one of the most successful teams of lawyers in the country, as well as in the state of Michigan. With more than 48 years of experience, our established law firm understands your needs and will provide you with personal attention. With us, you’ll have all you need to get the best possible results for case in Royal Oak.

Do you live in the Royal Oak area? Get in Touch With Us

Have you suffered through one of the above incidents? Have those responsible not given you the compensation you deserve? Do you live in the Royal Oak area? Contact us today, and we can get started on your case. We will set you up with a skilled car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer to represent you in your case.

(248) 354-2222

1000 Town Center, Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48075

Have a question? Contact Us for Free Case Consultation GET STARTED NOW!