What if I fall due to a defect or poorly maintained city sidewalk?

You should contact an experienced attorney immediately. The city must be put on notice in writing of any injury to someone who falls because of the city sidewalk within 120 days. If the notice is not provided to the city that person may be prevented from later filing a lawsuit against the city.

(248) 354-2222

1000 Town Center, Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48075

Have a question? Contact Us for Free Case Consultation GET STARTED NOW!