If you’ve been injured by any negligent motorist, call Thurswell Law today. We handle all accident cases including:
The statistics are frightening. In 2012 there were 273,891 traffic accidents in Michigan. Of those accidents, 70,518 people were injured – that means there are about 8 people injured every hour in motor vehicle accidents in Michigan. Some injuries are catastrophic and can impact a person’s life forever physically, mentally or emotionally.
You may be entitled to financial compensation for lost wages, medical bills and compensation for the pain and suffering relating to your injury.
Without a skilled attorney, getting a fair settlement from an insurance company on your own can be impossible. The lawyers at Thurswell Law are NOT intimidated by insurance companies and will fight to get you the money and answers you deserve.
We’ve collected millions of dollars for countless accident victims since 1968. Experience gets results. Your case consultation is ALWAYS free and we will never charge any fees unless we recover money for you. Don’t suffer another day. Call the award-winning attorneys atThurswell Law and let us get the answers you deserve.
- Negligent Truck Drivers Cause Dangerous Michigan Truck Accidents
- Truck, Bus and Motorcycle Accidents Can Be Devastating
- Common Causes of Michigan Auto Accidents
- Types of Michigan Automobile Accidents
- Five Things Detroit Drivers Need to Know About Michigan Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- How to Keep Your Child Safe While Driving
- Michigan Car Accidents Cause Serious Head Injuries
- Rear-End Collisions: A Dangerous Type of Michigan Car Wreck
- Detroit Michigan Car Accidents May Lead to Catastrophic Injuries
- What You Can Do to Avoid Injury in a Michigan Bicycle Accident