If I am seriously injured in an auto accident can I collect damages for my pain and suffering?

In Michigan, a lawsuit against the at-fault driver or owner of the at-fault vehicle(s) may be sued to compensate the person seriously injured. This is known as a third party claim, and it must be filed within three years from the date of the accident. You should contact an experienced auto negligence attorney as soon as possible if you are seriously injured in an accident to protect your ability to file a lawsuit and to collect and preserve evidence you may need to win your case.

(248) 354-2222

1000 Town Center, Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48075

Have a question? Contact Us for Free Case Consultation GET STARTED NOW!